North Dakota Babies

kim!

Did you buy a stroller for your vacation yet?  I saw this and thought it was a pretty good deal.

Re: kim!

• Wow that is a good deal! I think I am just going to bring our travel system stroller. I know it will be bulky at the airport but I figured it would give us extra room for stuff at Disney. Now I am debating on whether to bring a carrier for Alexa as well.

Thanks for thinking of me though! I can't wait!! Only 5 days till we leave!

~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • I think we're bringing her travel system stroller and the bjorn for Timm and I will bring that 7Sling thing.  Those are the easiest to use and take up the least amount of space.  She really doesn't like to sit in the stroller.  I don't even bring a stroller with me anywhere anymore.  I always wear her.  I think we only have used our travel system stroller 3 times.  And never without the carseat.  I use the BOB all the time for running but not for errands - and def not Disney.

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah Alexa's only been in her stroller a handful of times, but I am hoping she does ok, she is still small enough to wear but she will probably want down a lot so I was thinking of bringing my Mai Tie.

I started packing yesterday... I have no clue how I am going to pack all three of us into 2 suitcases! I don't want to pay more for luggage since we are already paying $50 for the two, but its quite a change since the last time I flew was for our wedding and we could still bring 2 per person at no extra cost!

~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Idk why I never remembered to mentioned this, but we have our stroller, a double, and a snap & go. My sister has a ton of umbrella strollers. If it's a major hassle, we have those you can use. I also have an extra moby. We usually bring our carrier and the stroller though, because she likes to switch back & forth. I know the hotels should have pnp's but if there is an issue my mom has 2 extras. We Also have 2 carriers that E just grew out of and an extra convertible car seat. Um, dunno where my brain was when we were talking about gear earlier, sorry.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• imageMissMex:
    Idk why I never remembered to mentioned this, but we have our stroller, a double, and a snap & go. My sister has a ton of umbrella strollers. If it's a major hassle, we have those you can use. I also have an extra moby. We usually bring our carrier and the stroller though, because she likes to switch back & forth. I know the hotels should have pnp's but if there is an issue my mom has 2 extras. We Also have 2 carriers that E just grew out of and an extra convertible car seat. Um, dunno where my brain was when we were talking about gear earlier, sorry.
    Thanks Krissie! That reminds me I do need to call the hotel to check on the PnP, if not I may be hitting you up :) Should be covered with everything else pending no lost luggage, car seat or stroller by the airline Zip it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"