Two Under 2

Double Strollers

Any advice on double strollers?  Mine will be 13 months appart.  I currently have the Graco Snugride 32, so I thought about getting the compatible version so I could use the seat when #2 is still in the pumpkin seat - any recommendations?  We walk a lot and I keep it in my trunk for easy shopping convenience...but don't need it to be a running stroller or all terrain.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Double Strollers

• we are looking into a double right now. I looked at the Graco and Chicco doubles last night. Both were ok, the Graco definitely folds better IMO, we also looked that the Phil and Ted Vibe and the Baby Jogger City Select. I think we are going to save our pennies and get the City Select, just because it has so many options and can easily be used for only one, if we have just one kid with us or when DD is big enough she doesn't want to ride anymore. It's pricey but after talking about it with DH, it seems like the better investment.

The frame is also lighter so that will be easier for my mom when she is watching the kids too.

~Kati~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the Graco Snugride and we have the Baby Jogger City Select (with carseat adapter).  So far I really like it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought a Graco Duoglider at a garage sale.  Even though it is quite beat up, I like it a lot.  When the rear axle finally breaks (like it's been threatening to do), I think I'll get a new one.  And at $150 it seems like a deal. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"