Pregnant after 35
Options

Anyone Else Have a Subchorionic Bleed?

Just wondering if anyone else has been diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed/hemorrhage/hematoma?  I'm not 100% sure yet that that's what's going on with me (I'll know more tomorrow at my appt), but the doc on call over the weekend said that it's pretty likely.  I guess I'm just trying to stay hopeful. If it's not a subc bleed, then I'm most likely miscarrying. I'm just really scared and wanted to know what others have experienced.

BFP 11/8/10 m/c 11/29/10 at 7w1d

Re: Anyone Else Have a Subchorionic Bleed?

• Options

I have a small SCH below one placenta above my cervix.  I bled at about 14w and it freaked me out!  I haven't had any spotting in about a week now so I think it may be clearing up...finally!

When I bled it was only when I used the bathroom and it was red....it then turned to brown spotting.  I have heard of worse stories about them and I hope your appt goes well tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had one at 12 weeks that consisted of about 2 weeks of brown spotting.  The SCH showed up on my ultrasound and I was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage and told to limit activity but I wasnt put on bedrest.

Everything turned out fine - I am 28 weeks now and the SCH was gone at my 20 week ultrasound - I am 38 and this is my first pregnancy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a moderate SCH at 6wks with my twins.  I bled alot, but it lasted a day, then subsided. 
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"