Multiples
Options

Newborn clothes

any mom of twins girls want to get rid of or sale any newborn sleepers? our girls pretty much live in sleepers right now b/c we aren't taking them anywhere yet and we are started to run low. we wear and wash soo much they are getting one..

just let me know

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newborn clothes

• Options
    Sorry I can't help, but curious to know how many NB sleepers you recommend per baby/
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i guess i'm soo tired i can't type good. supposed to say starting** and getting worn* not one..

well i recommend alot of sleepers my girls have have about 10 each and it's just not enough.. sometimes they go through one or two a day and they aren't big enough for gowns. i guess it could be enough but i would like them to have some new fresh ones.. we have plenty in 0-3 months but weight wise we arent there yet.

get lots and keep tags on to return if your los came out bigger or smaller then expected.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks.  Are these the gowns that cinch at the bottom?  What about undershirts?  Are you using those at all?  Lots of the books I have read  mention undershirts, but someone I know said that is outdated.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

image2006july15bride:
    Thanks.  Are these the gowns that cinch at the bottom?  What about undershirts?  Are you using those at all?  Lots of the books I have read  mention undershirts, but someone I know said that is outdated.

We don't use any undershirts or onesies.  The fleece or terry cloth material sleep n plays are plenty warm for the girls in our house.  

We have about 25 NB sleepers that we rotate among the girls.  Over half of them are hand-me-downs from my niece.  My girls totally wear the same outfits every week but I don't want to spend more money on NB as they will probably only be in them another 2 weeks (if that) since we already moved to size 1 diapers.  I recommend Carters brand sleep n plays... They hold up the best compared to other brands. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"