Blended Families

Exciting News

DH was offered a job about 3 hrs from the kids.(BM moved the kids 1000+ miles away before divorce paperwork was filed - a few yrs ago).

He has accepted and now we are trying to find a new place, me a job, have Christmas and move all at the same time. We have the kids the 1st half of Christmas this year too so this might get a little crazy, but big picture we will get to see the kids at least once a month now and we are over the moon about that!

Just had to share some positive news for a change. I'm sure I'll be on this board much more now, hopefully with more good news vs. bad news. But I'm sure for lots of advice since the contact level with BM and DH will increase with the closer proximity and opportunities to exercise more visitation. I'm hoping for the best, but thankful for you ladies incase anything less occurs.

Hope everyone has had a great Turkey Day weekend and good luck on Cyber Monday finding some bargains.

Re: Exciting News

• That's awesome! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great he will get to see them more often. Why is your current visitation in your co? Will you need to go back to court to modify it now that you will be closer? (I ask bc your post says she moved before court was done so I'm assuming that your H got the norm for long distance parents holidays/summers type thing)
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    That's great he will get to see them more often. Why is your current visitation in your co? Will you need to go back to court to modify it now that you will be closer? (I ask bc your post says she moved before court was done so I'm assuming that your H got the norm for long distance parents holidays/summers type thing)

I was going to ask the same thing! Make sure to go back to court and get a new CO if you need one to allow for the most visitaion now that you guys are closer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"