Secondary IF

Trigger Question

I am doing my first cycle with trigger 50mg of clomid and 75iu of Menpuir. I had an u/s today and had 3 follicles one was 12mm so nothing will happen with that Dr said and then one was 15mm and last was 17mm. I am doing timed intercourse and was told to trigger tomorrow morning at 9am and do the dead at 9pm on Monday but that is DS's bedtime so I don't know how that will work. I am sure not big deal for either of this option but wanted advice from people who have done the trigger. Can I wait an hour to do the shot making everything 10 instead of 9? Or does it matter if we wait to have sex? I was told for us to have sex on Sunday night to clear out the old then DTD on Mon and then Wed. I am still a little confused as to why triggering all ready when most Dr's want you to wait till 20mm but I will do what Dr says they might be doing this cause I have to drive a ways to get to my Dr but I just want our biggest shot at this cause not sure when will get a good month where DH is home like this again. Thank you for any help.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trigger Question

• I wouldn't stress over the difference of an hour, but that's me.  Can you call the on-call nurse or RE tomorrow to ask? 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I agree with Amanda, it shouldn't be a  big deal.  Even with the trigger there is a range of when you are going to ovulate so you can never be sure to hit it exactly.  I think it's 36 to 40 hours after the trigger you can expect to ovulate.  My RE wasn't that specific about when to trigger for my iui. 
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"