Indiana Babies

Mucus Plug

So I went to the doctor about Nov 12th...and found that I was dilated 1 centimeter. But other than that, I hadn't had any other signs or approaching labor.

Since then...from time to time I've been coming across pieces of what I believe to be my mucus plug. The first time was after my last cervix check this past Monday. However, I've been told from the get go that it will have color...and every time it has been clear, but every other detail of description has matched perfectly.

So...could it really be my plug?

Re: Mucus Plug

• I was 2-3cm by the time I got induced at 39 weeks 2 days.....no idea if I lost any of my mucus plug.....sorry I'm not much help!! 
  • Mine was pretty clear with a small tinge of blood, but had it not come out in a big chunk I probably wouldn't have noticed the blood.  So to answer you, yes it could be your plug.
    Deleted
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine was definitely colored but not dark by any means.
  • I think I lost mine but didn't notice it. It was pretty much clear.  At the very end a twinge of pink, which is when I ran to the dr and was 1 cm dilated.
  • Sounds like it could be. Mine was pretty clear and sometimes had a tinge of blood. I lost mine in several small pieces and there was no mistaking it, even though I was only 29 weeks and not expecting it. Couldn't have thought of anything else that would've looked like that!
  • Mine was clear and was more like EWM, and came out over a few days.  Definitely could be! 

Sounds like things are happening in there!!!  GL!

• I'm actually glad someone posted about this.  I have been having what is more like EWCM for the past week, definitely different than anything so far.  I just dismissed it because I thought the MP was just one big thing at once.  Now it makes me wonder since I have been feeling all crampy/back achy again....
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"