Two Under 2

2 baby moniters - 1 house

I don't actually have 2 under 2, but I thought y'all would be the best ones to ask.....DD1 is 28 months and still in her crib so we have a moniter in her room.  We also have a moniter for DD2.  The problem is, we can't have both on, even if they are on different channels because it creates static in moniter for DD1.  It isn't too much of an issue now since DD2 sleeps in our room at night, but once she is in her own room, we're going to need to be able to hear both of them.....Does anyone know of a way to fix this or of a moniter that has 2 base units that can be used in separate rooms?  TIA.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 baby moniters - 1 house

• We have 2 Sony Babycalls, one on the red channel and one on the yellow channel, and we don't have this problem...Before DS2 was born, I looked for one with 2 base units but I wasn't able to find them, so we just bought another babycall and crossed our fingers- they work really well, and never interfere with each other. I hope this helps! 
  • We have two Babycalls as well, and the only time we get any interference is if the receivers are next to a cell phone that's ringing.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the responses.  We have 2 different models of Safety 1st.  I figured as long as we used different channels, there wouldn't be any problem.  Guess I need to try the same model....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we use 3 angelcare monitors in our house... but only 2 parent units usually (since the twins share a room).... we don't have any problems- one of them is the newer model and one is the older model.  Even if we have 2 of the older types on at the same time - putting one on A and one on B makes it work fine.
  • i was just coming here to see what others were saying about 2 baby monitors.  are there any video monitors that exist with a dual screen or anything like that?
  • imageck_2005:
    i was just coming here to see what others were saying about 2 baby monitors.  are there any video monitors that exist with a dual screen or anything like that?
    I'm interested in hearing about 2 video monitors that will work together also. We currently have one that I think is a Safety 1st model (we bought it used from a garage sale so I might be wrong here) and we'd like to purchase another one for the new baby. I hadn't even thought about possible interference between the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"