Multiples
Options

*Kimarino13*

Girl, I am jealous, I just saw your blog of your 30 weeks belly, I wish I was that small, and maybe if I was I wouldn't probably be on full bed rest just yet! Im trying to upload a belly siggy of 24 weeks on here!

PS: Your girls are too cute! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Kimarino13*

• Options
    But do you see how "tall" my belly was?  It definitely didn't stick straight out, but it grew up!  I am 5'11" with a long torso, so I guess that "helped."  My mom, who is also tall and carried twins, swears our tall bodies were built for carrying twins.  ;)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No you are completely right!  I read somewhere that most women who carried multiples are tall women and its true, you guys have the space to give them, my poor boys have no room, my poor babies..I havent seen or heard many short women like myself carry more then one in there haha..but thankfully they are doing well and hope my belly will grow as much as they need to for them even if I have to lay here for another 11-12 weeks? :-P I'm only 5'4 and now weighing 165 lbs. Pre pregnancy I was 125 lbs!   :-o How much did your girls weigh at birth? At the moment my boys are weighing 2 lbs each.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They were born at 36w2d, weighing 5 lbs 14 oz and 6 lbs 3 oz.  I never had any pre-term labor, and if it wasn't for my scheduled c-section, who knows how long they would have stayed cooking in there!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Those are REALLY good weights! :) They would have probably been 6 lbs and 7 lbs roughly if you carried till 37-38 but 36 is good too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"