Adoption

Black Friday

I was amazed at how many of my FB friends shopped at all hours yesterday. Did you ladies go out? did you get anything amazingly cheap?

We did some online shopping and scored a new TV and dishwasher! I also got 2 pairs of PJs from Walmart.com and a mini-crock pot from Amazon. The deals were not that great, but it saved me from going "out there!"

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!

Re: Black Friday

• We definitely did not go out!  We did buy some new laptops on Sams Club's website and are excited about that deal.  But, that was it.
  • I have never gone out, but this year a friend and I went to the mall at 5 am.  I felt a little insane, but it actually was a lot of fun!  We both have little boys (meaning, it is HARD to find clothes for them!), so we were excited about going to Gap's 50% off sale.  It was not crowded and we got a lot of great deals.  We also went to Gymboree.

I avoided the big box stores.  I don't like Toys R Us at all, so you couldn't pay me enough to go there. 

Seems like there are good sales online this weekend, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess I'm the crazy one!  I left the house Thanksgiving day at 6:45pm, and got home at 7:30am.  I usually do ALL of my shopping the day after Thanksgiving!  My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I really don't care!  Here is a picture of my take below. (The picture is big, you have to scroll) I went to Toys R Us, Walmart, Kohl's, Old Navy, Target, Staples, Hallmark, and Bath and Body Works.  Then Joann's this morning.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amber -- Cool pic - very impressive!

We went to a bunch of stores.  The best deal was at the Carters store -- they had 50% off everything, an additional 10% of before 1pm, and I had a 20% coupon.  We got $120+ worth of clothing for $40 -- gifts for two relatives and dd.

• imageArt Teacher:

Amber -- Cool pic - very impressive!

We went to a bunch of stores.  The best deal was at the Carters store -- they had 50% off everything, an additional 10% of before 1pm, and I had a 20% coupon.  We got $120+ worth of clothing for $40 -- gifts for two relatives and dd.

I totally FORGOT about Carter's!  Oh well, there is always next year!  But you got a screamin' deal!!!

• image**AmberF**:
    imageArt Teacher:

Amber -- Cool pic - very impressive!

I totally FORGOT about Carter's!  Oh well, there is always next year!  But you got a screamin' deal!!!

Yes, definitely next year - join their Facebook page if you can...that's how I found out about the sales and the coupon.

• we did toys r us  at 10 pm  got all of v's gifts and the tv and net booklet they had ( im selling the net booklet if anyone is interested.) came home went to bed  then went to pc richards got  2 gps and then macys for  the 19.99 black and decker toaster oven.
  • We didn't go out.  I didn't want to fight the madness.  I stayed home and cleaned house, addressed cards and wrapped all the presents I've bought already (almost all online).  I've got a couple still on the way and I'll be finished.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"