Military Families

New to this board. Fort Bragg, NC.

Hello. My name is Katherine, I'm 25, and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant.

I was wondering if there are any women on this board from Fort Bragg, NC?

Just wanted to do a quick introduction. =)

MC: Feb 24th, 2011

Re: New to this board. Fort Bragg, NC.

• DH is Air Force, but we are PCSing to Pope AFB next month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Porsche 25, 3mth dd, here on Bragg sahm and new to the area looking for new people to meet
  • Loading the player...
  • We use to be stationed there, we're now at Fort Hood, Texas. DH Airborne?

Good Luck at Bragg. I very much disliked it there. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're from Bragg! We live off post.
  • I've been at Bragg for 4yrs... 
  • DH  and I are here and also trying to get pregnant.  We have been here 3 months and I personally dislike it here but we both grew up here as well with AD Army dads.

We live off post and DH is happy about that due to all the stories about the babies and post housing.

Love to meet some ladies.  So far I really don't know anyone.

• We are at Fort Bragg and live on post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are at Ft. Bragg but we live about 30 miles from post. DH refused to live on post or in Fayetteville. I have always lived in this area so I was ok with living out here. I don't know too many Army wives other than the few I know from FRG.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We live on post. So far it's not so bad. We originally wanted to live off post but decided to live on post after all. Would any of you ladies be interested in getting coffee (or tea or lunch). I have found it really hard to meet other wives. We moved into our house on October 8th and even though a few wives actually watched us move our stuff in, no one bothered to say Hi. So I'd actually love to meet up with wives and make friends.

• imageKatherineECO:

We live on post. So far it's not so bad. We originally wanted to live off post but decided to live on post after all. Would any of you ladies be interested in getting coffee (or tea or lunch). I have found it really hard to meet other wives. We moved into our house on October 8th and even though a few wives actually watched us move our stuff in, no one bothered to say Hi. So I'd actually love to meet up with wives and make friends.

What neighborhood are you living in? We are in Hammond Hills.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We live over in Ardennes near Butner. I love the location because the commissary is like 2 minutes away & when we leave to go visit our parents butner gate is right there. We have 2 friends who live over in Hammond Hills
  • Hi!  DH is Air Force and we've been here for 5 years. We live off base now, lived on Pope for 3 years. I'm part of a group called fortbraggwives.com  We are on facebook as well. We get together for coffee every Thursday, and it's a good group of ladies. Look us up and join us one day....we'd love to have you!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH is PCSing to Fort Bragg this month.  We are moving Dec 28th and will be living off base.  We have a 6 month old son.  I am also looking for SAHM's to meet and hang out with!
    BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"