Two Under 2

BFP Here we go again! Newbie 2u2!

It looks like i will be joining you all. we got a suprising bfp two nights ago (the night before thanksgiving) we weren't exactly planning on having another quite so soon, our DS is 10 months old, but here we go again!! I'm very happy and excited to be having another but i am still in shock and i'm now starting to have a lot of anxiety about having 2u2. i think that in the long run it will be wonderful, but i do feel scared that i am taking something away from my ds by having another, i'm worried that i cant juggle two kids, i cant imagine what it is going to be like and that scares me. i was very happy with our life the way it is and now i am getting nervous about what is going to change. i'm nervous about what friends and family will say, and i'm slightly less excited than i was with pregnancy #1 bc i am worrying over the future more. Is this normal? the shock? the anxiety of loving, caring for, and dividing your attention btw 2u2? I'm so glad this board is here and it is great to see so many other moms raising 2u2, you all are inspiring!!

Re: BFP Here we go again! Newbie 2u2!

• I could have written this post in July 2009 when I found out I was pg. with DD.  I was scared, shocked, etc. 

Now I can't imagine my life without her.  It is definitely do-able.  It is so much fun to see them together....it adds so much to my life to have them both! 

H&H 9 months and congrats!

Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am right there with you! My DS is also 10 months and I just got a BFP a few days ago. I am feeling the exact same way!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"