South Florida Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations who accept Medicaid PLEASE!

I just had my daughter and while she's seen the doctors at the hospital I need to find her a pediatrician ASAP now that we've been discharged! Can anyone please recommend some to me in the Homestead/Miami area? She had a pediatrician and at the last minute after delivering my daughter, the doctor notified me that she would be no longer accepting patients with Medicaid, even though we already had an appointment "set".

I am at such a loss right now and don't know what to do. Every doctor I find and the ones on the list the hospital gave me either don't accept her insurance or won't take any new patients at the moment. Anyone's help is so greatly appreciated!!

Re: Pediatrician recommendations who accept Medicaid PLEASE!

• Options

We use Pediatric Associates.

https://www.pediatricassociates.com/

HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Granted I've only visited with them once, but liked the office so far.  They have awesome hours, including closing at 9pm during the week and urgent care on wkends.

So FL Pediatric Partners - 3/271-4711.  They are located on 87 Ave, between Sunset and Kendall (in front of Norman Brothers). 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Taboas or Dr. Dechurch 87 ave off sunset
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your recommendations! We went with Pediatric Associates and I think I made the right decision, we loved them! :)
  • Options
    imagecocojack10:

Granted I've only visited with them once, but liked the office so far.  They have awesome hours, including closing at 9pm during the week and urgent care on wkends.

So FL Pediatric Partners - 3/271-4711.  They are located on 87 Ave, between Sunset and Kendall (in front of Norman Brothers). 

Who do you see? We see Dr. Herrera! Love her :)

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"