TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

**babes**

Our family is going go NY for new years...we will be there from the Dec 27th to the 2nd...I'm sure you are busy and it's probably a long drive but I wanted to just ask if you might want to try and meet?? I know it's out of the blue but could be fun?! I'm going with DH's family and it would be nice to take a day to myself with DD and DS...let me know if it's something you would be able to do...I'm still thinking about you all the time and I really hope this is your cycle!! I remember last Dec I was so wrapped up in getting pregnant and was feeling so down about it and then found out in early Jan I was pregnant with Brady! It's sooooo your turn girl! Just know I'm thinking and praying about you tons!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **babes**

• Options

hey there!  I'd love to meet but i have no idea how i'd do it.  LOL  i honestly don't think i'd be able to get to NY just b/c it is so far and DH's family will be in from FLA.  Probably the best i could do is meet in center city, philadelphia but i'm sure that's a stretch for you. 

Thank you so much for thinking of me.  I can't believe it's been so long and i'm still not pregnant! Tongue Tied  I'm going for CD 21 bw this fri. so hopefully that will give me some insight as to what's going on, so we'll see. It would be nice to not have to go to my cd 3 bw b/c i'd be KU but who am i kidding.  LOL 

This cycle is so weird though b/c i'm following the exact same timing of when i became pg. w/ nathan.  it's crazy weird! 

i hope all is well w/ you and your LO's.  Let me know if coming to philly works for you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Options

Yeah I knew it would probably be a long shot for you to be able to make that long of a trip....I wish I could make it over to see you I just don't think it would work im sorry :-( but hey maybe next time!

I hope you don't have to do cd 3 blood work because your already KU!! 

Ill keep stalking your chart!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll definitely let you know if anything changes.  it would be nice to be able to meet.  :o)

i'm really hoping i dont have to do cd 3 bw either.  would be nice!  about a week till i find out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"