Alabama Babies

NBR ~ Happy Thanksgivings ...

I?ve been privileged to receive these two over the pasted several days in e-mails which I wish to share with you?ll at this time of Thanksgiving! May they touch your hearts as they did mine? May this be a Thanksgiving that we can all reach out to others and share Christ the Lord! Give thanks for our many blessings - Happy Thanksgiving All!!! ~~Wilma

A special word of advice from Noah Webster, 1882:

"Let it be impressed on your mind that God commands you to choose for rulers just men who will rule in the fear of God (Exodus 18:21) . . . If the citizens neglect their duty and place unprincipled men in office, the government will soon be corrupted ? If our government fails to secure public prosperity and happiness, it must be because the citizens neglect the Divine commands, and elect bad men to make and administer the laws."

Courtesy of - Mr. Edward Winapart

(Sunday November 14, 2010) ~~ Because I Care:

This Sunday has been a great day.  My family and I got to go to church this morning and worship together!  Most of the time I am not so excited to tell someone I was able to worship God today, (because I am free to do so in my country) but today I am.  You see this morning we learned that there are people in other countries being persecuted for even saying they believe in Christ.  It is so bad that over 400 people die per day for trying to share the gospel.  Please remember these people who are dying for Christ every day.  It only takes a short time to say a prayer for them and the people they are trying to reach out to.  And then thank God for your freedom to worship in our country.

When our family was eating lunch today, we shared what we learned at Church.  After I shared with my four children, my seven year old son said "The presidents of those countries need to allow everyone to speak of Christ, which is the Holy Spirit!"  Oh, if only it were that easy!

Courtesy of - Mrs. Casey Marshall ~ please forward

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"