TTC after 35

Can I come back???

I found out yesterday that we lost our baby, and went in for a D&C and  Dh and I are just devasted!  He is ready to try again once we wait a cycle, me on the other hand I just don't know right now.  If it is okay can I come back to this board? 

Re: Can I come back???

• So sorry for your loss!  Sending prayers for peace and healing your way. 
  • I am so so sorry to hear that. Of course you can come back, although I wish you didn't have to. Sad
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. I can't imagine. Sending you thougths and prayers. You are welcome here with open arms.

• Oh no...  I'm so sorry for your loss.  (((Big Hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. When I saw your post title, my heart just sank.  It's completely understandable about not knowing about trying again. Give yourself a break as you have to heal etc.  Hugs to you:-(

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Oh no!  I am sooooo sorry for your loss.  Get in here and vent away.  We will be happy to have you back, but wish the circumstances were better.  Take care of yourself. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Don't even ask such a silly thing.  Wow, I'm so sorry for you.  (((hugs))
  • I am so sorry for your heartbreak. Please take the time you need to grieve.
  • Oh im so so sorry for your loss, your both in my thoughts and prayers (((hugs))) of course your very welcome here anytime and for whatever reason!!!  My heart is aching for you both, i hope you can move on soon and i hope you will be ready to try next cycle!!!
  • Of course u can! I'm sorry for your loss.
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • I'm so sorry.  ((hugs))
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Take the time you need to heal.  And post on here whenever you want.  You're always welcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"