Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Can you use 20%off BRU coupon at BBB for Uppababy Vista?

BRU does not sell the UPV so it is not listed as an exclusion brand.  I know BBB takes BRU coupons.  Since UPV is not listed as an exclusion, I wonder if BBB would take the 20% off if I purchase the stroller?  Anyone tried this and have any luck?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can you use 20%off BRU coupon at BBB for Uppababy Vista?

• Options

I am guessing you can. Unless BBB's coupons say that you can't use it on them, they make say no.

Register for emails from BBB, and they will send you a 20% off coupon

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    imageMrsChelseaP09:

I am guessing you can. Unless BBB's coupons say that you can't use it on them, they make say no.

BBB's coupons do say you can't use it on Uppa Baby.

OP, I'd try it and see, but I wouldn't ask or anything. I'd just go up to the cashier like I am buying it with the coupon and only if she says it won't work, then I'd say nvm. I feel like sometimes they don't realize this stuff unless you bring it to their attn lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My parents were able to use a BBB 20% off coupon on the UBV.  Like pp said don't ask or anything.  My parents actually ordered it from Bed Bath & Beyond, avoiding BBB all together.  I think it depends on the associate you get.  They were also able to do this for my sister's Bugaboo. 
  • Options
    Crap!  I read these too late.  I called BBB and they told me no.  They said if the item I'm trying to get from BBB is something that BRU doesn't carry, they won't honor the BRU coupon.  Should I try anyway???
  • Options
    imageMrsChelseaP09:

Yeah, I already get BBB coupons but they say they exclude UBV.  BRU coupons don't, but only because they don't carry UBV.  BBB says they will take BRU coupons but I was wondering if they wouldn't honor the coupon knowing BRU doesn't carry the UBV.

• Options

Can't you go in store and do this?? I mean if it doesn't work then just say you don't want it. They won't know that BRU doesn't offer it.

I hope the PP who said her parents bought it can clarify how they did this. DId they order it over the phone, or did they go to the customer service and ordered it there? More info please! haha It just seems like a hit or miss, but for 20% off, it's definitely worth trying a few different things especially if you're not desperately in need of it right now.

• Options

I tried, and they wouldn't let me. They said they would accept the BRU coupons but not for things on their (BBB's) excluded list.  But, I did ask first, and maybe I would have had better luck if I didn't because I know others have done it and they say it just depends who you get.

My friend who works there ended up being able to use her employee discount to get us 25% off but she even had trouble doing that at first.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"