Indiana Babies

TTC question WWYD?

According to FF, I'll be O'ing around the 7th or 8th of December.  DH is going to a new prosecutor's conference from the 6th-9th in Indy and they pay for him to have a hotel.  He's offered to drive home the whole week and just tell them that he doesn't want the hotel (it is an hour drive each way)

His other thought was that I could take a day off work and go stay with him and do some shopping, but that means that we would only DTD one day during that stretch.  Would you risk that, or just have him drive home every night (it really wouldn't bother him, he drove that every day for 6 weeks this summer during bar review)?

WWYD?

Re: TTC question WWYD?

• Go stay in a hotel and enjoy your sexy time.  :) 

Like the others, we were only able to DTD once after I got a + OPK and clearly it worked. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, I think hotel sexy time sounds great :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIU_baby:

Go stay in a hotel and enjoy your sexy time.  :) 

Like the others, we were only able to DTD once after I got a + OPK and clearly it worked. 

this!

LOVE your sig pic! Do you have more to share?

• hmmm...that's a tough decision. I drive almost an hour to work so the drive wouldn't be an issue for me either. I think it just depends on how much you're wanting to get pregnant this cycle. As several others mentioned though, it only takes once :)
  • imagelemen99:
    imageIU_baby:

Go stay in a hotel and enjoy your sexy time.  :) 

this!

LOVE your sig pic! Do you have more to share?

Thanks!! From that photo shoot I really only have that pic. My office manager's husband took that one along with a few others on sunday. Both the photographer and I weren't feeling great that day, so the rest of the pictures didn't turn out that great. He didn't even email me any more because he was embarassed about how they turned out.  Luckily he was doing them for free - and he's offered to come out again in the spring and do some more for us!

If you're wanting more pictures of the house, there are more in my home blog in my siggy.  I really need to update them, though - I've finally finished a few rooms completely (for now)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"