New Jersey Babies
Options

Hi, I'm new :)

Hey all,  I just found out I'm due with my first baby in July.  I've had two betas, and the first ultrasound is next week.  They really don't know if I'm 3 or 5 weeks along, which I know is really early.  I'm really excited/nervous and I haven't told anyone yet - except my mom ; )  I'm sure I'll be here a lot in the coming months - I feel absolutely clueless!

Re: Hi, I'm new :)

• Options
    Hi--- what part of N.J. are you in? I am pretty new to this site as well.  Due in three weeks with my first baby... and literally terrified.  Joined this site to read what others are going through.... and maybe gain some positive energy from their posts! I wish you all the best.  With this being our first- I can tell you- you're not nearly as clueless as you might think.  Everyone says we are 'meant' to do this- I couldn't feel like that was farther from the truth---- but try not to think that! You'll be fine.  Congrats on telling your mom. Get ready for a world of change.  I foolishly thought that maybe I wouldn't 'show'--- - EVER- that was CRAZY! Of course! It took awhile---- but it happens... A lot happens.  It can be all good though. :)  Don't let anyone tell you horror stories.... and know that is is absolutely possible to go through entire pregnancy without morning sickness, etc. etc.  Lots of coma like tiredness in the beginning- at least it was that way for me.  But even that went away.  Again, good luck! Sorry for the long post!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to one of the craziest most funnest clubs I think I've ever been involved in LOL...you are in for one heck of a ride! It's fun, terrifying, and exciting all at the same time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome!! I am 15 weeks along with my first and it has been quite an adventure! These boards have been great! Everyone is so supportive and helpful! I mostly stay on my month board but I do occassionally check out the NJ board as well! I am originally from essex county but my DH and I bought a house in Morris County! Where is everyone else from?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you!  I'm from Union County.
  • Options
    I live in Passaic County - and I too spend a lot of time on my month board since there is a lot of action on there. I agree, these boards are so helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"