Pre-School and Daycare

Carseat gurus!

Help me please! My ds is 27 lbs and 36" tall and can now unbuckle and climb out of his maxi-cosi priori. What do i do? Do i get him a new carseat? Tickle him into submission? Help please!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Carseat gurus!

• Good question. My 2.5 year old just learned how to get out of the shoulder straps even if we put them extremely tight. She then tries to twist and turn to get out of all the straps. I have been looking at different brands to see if the straps are different. We have the Evenflo.
  • I don't know if you still need help, but I love the Britax carseats.  They are really sturdy and hard for kids to get out of (makes it a bit harder for mommy to, but I'm ok with that)  They are pricey but worth EVERY penny  I don't know how old your DS is but it looks like you might be able to get the Frontier, it starts as a 5 pt harness and then goes to a booster.  My DS didn't learn to unbuckle himself until he was almost 5!  Now I have my 3 year old in one (42 pounds, 41 inches) and he's happy as a clam, but can't unbuckle himself. Its the last seat you will ever buy! HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"