I lost it at the OB today-Nugget's great — The Bump
Indiana Babies

I lost it at the OB today-Nugget's great

We're at the point where my cord started to fail with Aidan. At this point my body was failing him and I had no idea. I felt fantastic, my belly was growing and I thought everything was perfect. So yeah I had a lot of anxiety going into this appointment.

Nugget is doing great and my cord is working perfectly. He's head down, measuring a few days ahead and weighing in at 1lb 13oz. He grew 8 oz in 2 weeks. He has Aidan's nose. He took a practice breath and was "talking"/moving his mouth.

When we saw and heard the blood flow through the cord I started crying because of how wonderful it was. Then when I saw Dr. B she said she could tell I was anxious by my bp and said that if I want to come in every day for the next two weeks to listen to the heartbeat it's fine with her. I won't take up that offer, but she really helped calm me down. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: I lost it at the OB today-Nugget's great

• I'm so glad Nugget looks perfect, healthy, and adorable!  That's got to be great for you to hear.  I know you will never really stop worrying (which is totally understandable), but knowing everything looks perfect should hopefully ease your mind a bit. 
  • That's awesome Maggie!  I'm glad they are monitoring you so careful and that you can get reassured on a regular basis.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/mlqt76.jpg[/IMG]

Josie 7.22.10
  • So happy for you that everything looks great!!
  • Sounds like a great appt!  
  • Thats fantastic news!!!
  • Maggie that's wonderful news!  It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your OB. 
  • That is wonderful news!
  • Great news! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great that you got such good news!
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • so glad to hear everything is good and what and awesome doc you have!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• That is so great Maggie!!!
    My Personal Blog Knot Bio Nest Bio
    Andrew Ryan - born at 26w2d, 2 lb 3 oz, Dec 2008 Elliott William - born at 35w4d, 7 lb 1 oz, May 2011
  • That's wonderful, Maggie! I'm so happy to hear that everything is going great.
  • Shoot.  I just lost it reading this post!   So happy for you!
  • That's great news!!
  • That's great news! 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yaay! That's great news! Congrats!

I'm looking for an OB - my doc doesn't handle delieveries anymore :( - are you in Indy? It sounds like you have a great OB!

• Your post brought tears to my eyes.  You have every right to be nervous, anxious, happy, sad, etc...  I'm so very happy that things are going so well for you and Nugget.
  • image MegNJason:

Yaay! That's great news! Congrats!

I'm looking for an OB - my doc doesn't handle delieveries anymore :( - are you in Indy? It sounds like you have a great OB!

My dr is located at 82nd street and 69 at Community North.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards