Military Families
Options

Positive waves for us

Send us some positive thoughts, waves and prayers.

Back on 1 Oct we put in yet another list of BOPs. As of this morning they were still pending. Pray its a good thing and they're sending us some place warm soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Positive waves for us

• Options
    ::crosses bits for MrsJazz::
  • Options
    imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

Back on 1 Oct we put in yet another list of BOPs. As of this morning they were still pending. Pray its a good thing and they're sending us some place warm soon.

If you don't mind me asking, what bases did you list?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageaubz2007:

Charleston, Fairchild, McChord, Shaw, Seymour-Johnson, Eglin, Hurlburt, and I can't remember the last one for the life of me.

We've been here, next year makes 8 years...this is our 8 list of 8 different BOPs and I swear if they deny us this time...we won't exactly be happy, lol.

• Options
    imageaubz2007:

Charleston, Fairchild, McChord, Shaw, Seymour-Johnson, Eglin, Hurlburt, and I can't remember the last one for the life of me.

We've been here, next year makes 8 years...this is our 8 list of 8 different BOPs and I swear if they deny us this time...we won't exactly be happy, lol.

We are getting ready to leave Charleston and go up to Pope AFB in NC

• Options
    imageaubz2007:
    imageaubz2007:

We are getting ready to leave Charleston and go up to Pope AFB in NC

We've been stationed up here 7 almost 8 years. It was our first base once DH got out of tech school. We're ready for orders. We need orders. I pray this list, our 8th list, is our lucky one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"