Indiana Babies

Can anyone rec their doctor?

I just got my BFP last Friday!  I am on the westside of Indianapolis and work on the northwest side of Indy.  Does anyone love their OB?  I have only seen my gynecologist twice since my last doctor retired and I am not exactly loyal to her or the office.  

Recommendations would be very helpful!  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Can anyone rec their doctor?

• Do you know where you are going to deliver?

I love my doctors who deliver at St V's in Carmel, but I don't know if that is too far.

• If you work on the NW side, then Lifetime OB?GYN is great.  A lot of us on this board see them.  They are located right next to the St. V's Women's hospital, which is also great!  I see Dr. Ronco or Dr. Hinkle, but all of them are super nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, and congrats!!
  • I go to Westside Physicians for Women in Avon and I love it.  I see Dr. Badman but all the Dr's there are great.  They deliver at Hendricks Regional in Danville.
  • I saw Dr. Mary Soper, she's on the west side near 38th and 465. She delivers at Methodist. I had a great experience there.
  • I have to second Westside Physicians in Avon!!  I also see Dr Badman - LOVE HER! - but all of the women in the office are great (3 other OBGYN's - no PA's or NP's).  LOVE that you nearly always see your doctor - not one of the partners & the have a really high percent rate of delivering their own patients (something like 94%, I think).  They only deliver at Hendricks Regional - not an issue for me, but not sure how far west you want to go.
  • Congrats!  I see Dr Weber with Associates in Womens Health at Clarian North.  Several ladies here see doctors in that practice.  I can't say enough great things about Dr Weber!  They also have an office off of 65 and Lafayette Rd on the west side.  I'm not sure what other hospital he delivers at since they have that office... Methodist maybe?  I believe they're affiliated with both Clarian and Methodist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMommaMcG:
    If you work on the NW side, then Lifetime OB?GYN is great.  A lot of us on this board see them.  They are located right next to the St. V's Women's hospital, which is also great!  I see Dr. Ronco or Dr. Hinkle, but all of them are super nice.

I see Dr. Wright at Lifetime. He is amazing. 

• imageIndychic1022:

imageMommaMcG:
    If you work on the NW side, then Lifetime OB?GYN is great.  A lot of us on this board see them.  They are located right next to the St. V's Women's hospital, which is also great!  I see Dr. Ronco or Dr. Hinkle, but all of them are super nice.

I see Dr. Wright at Lifetime. He is amazing. 

I went between Dr. Wright and Dr. Brandy Garrett.....Dr. Garrett delivered - love her!!!   All the Dr.'s at Lifetime were great.

• My best friend and cousin highly recommended Northside OB/GYN, which is at the St. V's Women's Hospital.  I see Dr. Cleary there, and although I've only had one appt., I thought he was great!  There are only 3 Dr's in the practice.

ETA:  Congratulations!!!  I hope you have an smooth pregnancy :)

• Thank you all for your recommendations!

I called Lifetime since it is very close to my work and I now have an appointment with Dr. Hinkle.  I feel better knowing that she's good enough to recommend than with some random person I got stuck with after my old gyno retired!   

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"