Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

1. Where and how?

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?

3. What's for breakfast?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday check-in

• 1. 10w2d, tired, hungry, on hold with pedi's office

2. n/a

3. not sure, cereal? toast?

• 1. CD17. Thank the lord for antibiotics. I'll be writing an open letter to Augmentin later.

2. Our office is open through Wednesday. If I weren't home sick today I'd be there. We're not really allowed to take vacation in the fall, through the end of November (busiest time in the office)

3. Chocolate chip oatmeal - Kirkland/Costco brand. It was yum. I'm just really happy to be able to finally eat something!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Where and how? Not sure where. I feel well, but I could stand a little more exercise. I'm really craving a nice home cooked meal this week... those have fallen by the wayside. 2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? I'm in the office Mon & Tues, leaving for Toledo Wed afternoon. No thanksgiving potluck at work; a lot of people are already gone.3. What's for breakfast? Coffee & strawberry Yoplait yogurt in the car on the way to work ... awkward. ...but I overslept & was way late. 
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageNDwife07:

1. CD17. Thank the lord for antibiotics. I'll be writing an open letter to Augmentin later.

2. Our office is open through Wednesday. If I weren't home sick today I'd be there. We're not really allowed to take vacation in the fall, through the end of November (busiest time in the office)

3. Chocolate chip oatmeal - Kirkland/Costco brand. It was yum. I'm just really happy to be able to finally eat something!

oh Goodness. I love Costco chocolate chunk cookies.   I might have to go buy some.

• 1. Where and how?   ?? Feeling good though!

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? Don't work, but preschool has this week off except for tomorrow which is the big feast day.

3. What's for breakfast? DH got us all doughnuts today, the kids also had cereal.
  • 1. where/how:  cd10 (i think).  this is the first day in 2 weeks that i have not awakened with a headache!  thank you heavy downpour this morning!!!

2. holiday week:  i was supposed to be off today, but decided to rat hole this day so i can take 8 days off before christmas! i haven't taken that much time off from work at one time since my wedding/honeymoon!  the office is open m-w this week and we don't do anything special here for thanksgiving

3. breakfast: not sure yet.  hungry though. i'm thinking of busting out the craisins that are in my desk drawer.

• 1. 23 weeks.  Feeling good now.  We got our test results back from the chromosomal disorder testing we did, and everything came back good.  We go back Dec 7th in hopes the marking goes away, but are way more reassured all is well.

2. I work from home, but have to work M-W.  I do have to go in Wednesday and hopefully we order something:)

3. I had a granola bar, yogurt, and grapes. 

• imagelemen99:
    imageNDwife07:

1. CD17. Thank the lord for antibiotics. I'll be writing an open letter to Augmentin later.

oh Goodness. I love Costco chocolate chunk cookies.   I might have to go buy some.

LOL, I ate oatmeal, not cookies for breakfast...although that's not to say I wouldn't eat cookies for breakfast...

• imageNDwife07:
    imagelemen99:
    imageNDwife07:

LOL, I ate oatmeal, not cookies for breakfast...although that's not to say I wouldn't eat cookies for breakfast...

LMAO  I was on the phone and I read "chocolate chip oatmeal cookies" and I thought OMG costco cookes are the best!!!! 

• 1. CD 6, I think.  Tired.  I slept like crap last night.

2. Just today.  I had the option of coming in tomorrow too, but there are no classes tomorrow, and our software will be down all week for an upgrade so I have nothing to do.   I really don't have anything to do today since I'm just shadowing and there's nothing to shadow without the software.  I think I'm just going to decorate my office and get my desk/computer organized. They said this is the first year they aren't having a Thanksgiving carry-in.  Half the office is out all week though.

3. Nothing for me yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Where and how? 21w1d  Still feeling good!  Starting to feel him move more and more.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? Yes and they served a Thanksgiving dinner in our cafeteria last week. 

3. What's for breakfast?Egg w/cheese and onion, hash brown, and fresh fruit.
  • 1. cd 24 and feel good.  A little tired because I stayed up way past by bedtime on a "school" night to watch the AMAs.

2. I'm working today and tomorrow and then working from home on Wednesday.  We don't do anything Thanksgiving-y but that's fine.  I love Thanksgiving but once...not multiple times.  It takes away from the actual day if there are lot of them.

3. Zone bar and coffee...it's my M-Saturday breakfast.

• Where/How
    DD#1 = 19 months, DD#2 = 21w3d. So excited to be having another girl!! :)

Work
    I have to work Monday-Wednesday, and have Thursday and Friday off. I wish I had all week off!! My work gives us each a turkey as a holiday "bonus". I donated mine.

Breakfast
    3/4 cup Rice Chex, floating in 16 ounces of skim milk. And breakfast #2 will be a Rice Krispie treat. :-)

• 1. where/how:  28w3d pg and feeling amazing!  I was feeling stressed out last week but a super productive weekend put my mental health back where it needed to be and an amazing PN yoga class on Saturday morning got my body feeling great too.

2. holiday week:  I'm working today and tomorrow.  Not because I have to but because I am trying to save all my PTO for maternity leave.  That's one downside of having babies so close together...I didn't have a chance to build a lot of PTO back up.

3. breakfast: a bowl of cereal.  My favorite breakfast =)

• 1. Where and how?  Ashlyn is almost 6 months and Haley is almost 3.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  I work Mon-Wed this week (and maybe Friday afternoon, we'll see).  We had a big catered Thanksgiving luncheon last Thursday.  It was delicious. 

3. What's for breakfast? Bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and an orange (or yogurt - haven't decided yet). 

• 1. 25w1d feeling good

2. We're working M-W. We had an office Thanksgiving last Wednesday

3. Poptart and a decaff peppermint white chocolate mocha

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageNDwife07:

1. Where and how? CD 18. Confused. About to update chart so it may be CD 1? I had spotting yesterday (2 times only, brigh red, very little) and then nothing else. So tired of trying to figure this all out!

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? Yup...have to work in the office all week (well we have thur/fri off), unless DS is still sick tomorrow in which case I will have to work from home. Our office doesn't do anything really...except kind of look the other way if you want to leave early Wed (they usually close at 2 before holiday's anyways).

3. What's for breakfast? Fruit n' Yogurt parfait and a LARGE diet coke. ::Yawn:: still tired from this last week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rowan's 13.5 months.

I don't work outside the home.

Honey Nut Cheerios and OJ.  

• imageNDwife07:

1. Where and how? 7w0d, feeling like poo... any anti-nausea tips?

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? We are open through Wednesday, though I'm working from home today because I want my walk (run?) to the bathroom to be as short as possible. 

3. What's for breakfast? So far 2 saltines... hoping that sits well and will go from there.

• 1. AF is gone. I forgot to pick up my BCP from CVS last night. Oops.

2. I work all week. I have to work 4 hours on Thanksgiving. We are having our Thanksgiving pitch in tomorrow.

3. cereal

• 1.  CD6, feeling fine.  I just got back from my baseline U/S and everything looks good.

2.  We're closed on Thanksgiving day, and then the next day we start our Secret Santa!  I'm excited.

3.  I had frozen waffles, pumpkin spice coffee, and veggie bacon. Yum :)

• 1.  14pp and feeling good.  Sam had a rough weekend sleeping b/c he was constipated and I have had some complications with my incision from the c-section so we're both pretty tired. 

2.  I don't work but it is a short week for my husband which means an extra nap for me when he is home and can watch Sam.  :-)

3.  A banana...

• 1. Little over four months pp. Feeling pretty crummy still but rested at least. G and I are going to the family doc for his four month appointment today and I'm going to have her check me out as well. Blargh.

2. n/a

3. Oatmeal and coffee.

• 1. Where and how?

18m pp and 14w pg.  Feeling pretty good today.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?

Our office is open, business as usual.  Actually, the holiday weeks are a PITA because despite the Guidelines remaining the same, people always call wanting to make last minute holiday parenting time changes.  That's the majority of things that happen though. 

Nothing particularly Thanksgiving-y, but there is always food here pretty much from this week through New Year's. 

3. What's for breakfast?

I had a Starbucks skinny caramel latte and a slice of their reduced fat banana chocolate chip coffee cake.  Delicious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  I'm feeling pretty crappy after the 4.5 hours of sleep that I got yesterday.  Nick was up for hours in the middle of the night, coughing.  He was seriously falling asleep between coughs but just couldn't stop.  ugh.

2.  I'm working M-W but from home on Wednesday.  no thanksgiving celebration here.

3.  I had a leftover roll and coffee for breakfast. 

• 1. 9w2d sick with a nasty head cold.

2. Yes, I'm here today, tomorrow and a half day on Wed.  The city pays us for Th and F off.

3. Honey Nut Cheerios

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. Where and how?  18w 3d and feeling pretty good.  Anxious to go to my OB tomorrow and hear my LO's heartbeat again.  Fingers crossed for another U/S, although I don't know if I'll get one.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  This is my "short week" at work - my regular scheduled days are Wed & Thurs.  We don't get holidays off so if it's your shift day your work (ah, the joys of working in healthcare and public safety!)  Some of the east side trucks and those who aren't stationed at a fire house are having a pitch in Thursday - I am cooking for the 4 of us who are stationed together at Wishard.

3. What's for breakfast?  No clue.  Maybe some chocolate cherrios and a big glass of milk?

• 1. 3rd week of pills, fine!

2. I'm here M-W this week and DH is at his job too.  Joe's work does a pitch in, we don't really do anything around here.

3.  Nothing yet. 

• 1. Where and how?  Dreaded time of the month and I feel awful. :(

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  n/a

3. What's for breakfast? Elli and I both had cinnamon toast for breakfast and she is having chocolate milk right now.  It is her favorite and a treat when she gets it.

• 1. 4 weeks post partum. Left over big belly depression setting in. 

2. On Mat leave, but I did work some last week.  This week won't be as bad because lots of people on vacation.

3. left over PW Cinnamon French Toast.  Not helping with #1.

• 1. CD3 feeling good now - I was really crampy this weekend, ugh!

2.  I'm off today, but I go in on tuesday and wednesday.  We don't do anything thanksgivingy - but maybe we should...

3.  Nothing.  I slept in until 9:30 - that was as good as breakfast!

• 1.  4 months pp!  I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!  Feeling okay--a little stressed about wedding prep and I did something to me knee.

2.  I work Mon & Tues.  Not fair, everyone else took the whole week off but we're not allowed to take days off before/after break.

3.  McD's sausage burrito and diet coke

• 1. Where and how?

CD6. Feeling ok. Woke up with a bit of a sore throat. Popped meds right away. Hopefully I get rid of it.

PT..no.

3. What's for breakfast?

Coffee with sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Nothing sounded good to eat this morning with a sore throat.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. 26+ weeks pregnant. Feeling fine.

2. I work every day this week except Thursday. Unfortunately I'm even on call Friday night at the hospital.  I do have Saturday and Sunday off though.

3. oatmeal from the hospital cafeteria. it's not bad. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageNDwife07:

1. Where and how? almost one year PP

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?Yeah, I'm here today and tomorrow. Workplace doesnt do anything. It's extremely busy right now and we dont have time to worry about putting anything fun together.

3. What's for breakfast? Oatmeal squares. My new favorite obsession

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:

1. Where and how?  on bcp.  last week of second to last pack.  yep, one more pack and i'm going off!!  how crazy is that?!

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  stay at home.  so glad we get a long weekend with daddy and family time though!  we're taking emma to the circus for the first time on friday.

3. What's for breakfast?  emma had a bagel and then a nutri-grain.  i didn't have anything until lunch time!!

• 1. 8dpo...ehh

2.  Unfortunately, hospitals are open 24/7...working Tue and Fri this week.

3.  Had multigrain cheerios with banana.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • 1. Where and how? Late. BFN this AM. Tired.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y? Yes, I work Thursday. They might allow Thanksgivingy scrub tops on Thursday itself.

3. What's for breakfast? Cereal.

• 1. Where and how? 35wk 4d.  Doing pretty good.  I have been having a lot of pressure down low so I thought maybe I was starting to dilate but apparently I was wrong.  I went for my 36 wk. appt. this morning and to my surprise everything is still closed up tight.  This is a good thing, I know, but now I'm getting anxious to meeting this little guy and would love it if he would drop low enough so that my rib cage wouldn't be in constant pain to the point I have to use ice packs.

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  N/A

3. What's for breakfast? I had Stoneyfield Strawberry Pomegranate yogurt and granola, and a banana.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Where and how? almost 13w pg, no energy boost yet :(

2. If you work outside the home, do you have to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything Thanksgiving-y?  I work Mon-Wed.  Nothing special here :(  I'll be alone in the office most of Wed afternoon, though, which means I'll be doing too much Bump and baby browsing!

3. What's for breakfast? Two blueberry nutragrain eggos.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"