Indiana Babies

Gary and Leah encounter!!

I did the leaves in our entire front yard today and it was a total beast! So to treat myself afterwards I ran up to McAlister's on Michigan Rd. I'm sitting on the one of the benches they have waiting on my to go order and I hear this kid scream very loud, look to my left and I think "holy ***, that's Gary from Teen Mom". I seriously thought I saw the guy in Broad Ripple a few months ago, too, so I thought maybe I was wrong...but right after this he says "Leah, sit down!" so I knew it was him. 

So of course I can't contain my excitement and I text Christie and Kathy right away :). Luckily I had to wait a while for my food so I was able to sit and ever so secretively stare :). He was there with 2 trashy looking guys. Then this trashy girl who works at McAlister's (complete with greasy hair, bad hair dye job, etc.) started hitting on him. She offered Leah a free cookie and brought other desserts for all the guys. Then Gary asks her if she thinks he could get a job there and she said "sure I'd hire you right now, but I don't think you'd want to drive all the way out here everyday". Then he makes some comment about how the mac and cheese tastes like crap.

The rest of the time the trashy girl was chasing Leah who was a hot mess the whole time. 

I didn't say anything...I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing I knew who he was. It didn't seem like anyone else there noticed who they were but maybe they were like me and didn't want people to know they've seen that trashy show! lol. 

Re: Gary and Leah encounter!!

• OMGosh! That's really close to where my parents live. I'll have to be on the lookout when we're there at Christmas.

I'd totally be staring, too, and would never in a million years have said anything to him. I kinda feel the same way you do - wouldn't want to give him the satisfaction of being recognized.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Do they live around here?  I've never seen the show...just hear about it on the boards and interwebz. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageNDwife07:

OMGosh! That's really close to where my parents live. I'll have to be on the lookout when we're there at Christmas.

I'd totally be staring, too, and would never in a million years have said anything to him. I kinda feel the same way you do - wouldn't want to give him the satisfaction of being recognized.

He kept talking about Broad Ripple to his friends too so maybe I did actually see him there that one time!

Oh and one other thing... Leah at least had on a super cute outfit. So Gary must have good style in the baby clothes dept.  

• imageMommaMcG:

Do they live around here?  I've never seen the show...just hear about it on the boards and interwebz. 

They live in Anderson or Noblesville I think. Not sure why he was at that McAlister's. 

• imageMommaMcG:

Do they live around here?  I've never seen the show...just hear about it on the boards and interwebz. 

The show was filmed in Anderson (right?), but from what I understand, Gary has since moved to the Indy area.

• You know how I told you to ask about Amber?  I didn't realize they were that couple, lol.  I knew she lived in Indiana. 
  • lol

I have no idea who these people are but it sounds cool!!!

• imageMommaMcG:
    You know how I told you to ask about Amber?  I didn't realize they were that couple, lol.  I knew she lived in Indiana. 

lol I guess I'm only one who watches trash tv :). (and the sad part is I have to watch this trash tv online because we don't even have cable!) 

• JEALOUS!! I love celebrities, even faux ones like Gary. I wouldn't have said anything either, but I would have taken a pic with my cell phone.  :)
  • imageKarlaRN:
    JEALOUS!! I love celebrities, even faux ones like Gary. I wouldn't have said anything either, but I would have taken a pic with my cell phone.  :)

I was going to! But I am very sly when it comes to things like that and I think it would have been rather obvious I was taking a pic :)

• That's so funny. I would have stared at him too. Were there camera's around?
  • imagekelclay724:

imageMommaMcG:
    You know how I told you to ask about Amber?  I didn't realize they were that couple, lol.  I knew she lived in Indiana. 

lol I guess I'm only one who watches trash tv :). (and the sad part is I have to watch this trash tv online because we don't even have cable!) 

Uh, no. Not the only one.

• imageNDwife07:
    imagekelclay724:

imageMommaMcG:

Uh, no. Not the only one.

Ditto.  I DVR Teen Mom.  

Me = trash tv wh0re.  Although I totally wouldn't have given him the satisfaction of knowing that I watch either.  lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageIndychic1022:
    That's so funny. I would have stared at him too. Were there camera's around?

Nope. Although all the episodes I've seen have had Amber in them. I wonder if that's part of the deal? Since it's Teen Mom it has to have only scenes with mainly the mom in it?  

• imagekelclay724:

imageIndychic1022:
    That's so funny. I would have stared at him too. Were there camera's around?

Nope. Although all the episodes I've seen have had Amber in them. I wonder if that's part of the deal? Since it's Teen Mom it has to have only scenes with mainly the mom in it?  

You know, with all the drama and the charges against her, I bet they would shoot Gary alone.   

• imagekelclay724:

imageKarlaRN:
    JEALOUS!! I love celebrities, even faux ones like Gary. I wouldn't have said anything either, but I would have taken a pic with my cell phone.  :)

I was going to! But I am very sly when it comes to things like that and I think it would have been rather obvious I was taking a pic :)

I love my iPhone...It has an app called Sneaky Pics...you just hold the phone up like you are texting and it takes pictures every 10 seconds so you can get pics of things.  I am not ashamed to say I have done this, mainly taking pics of hideously-dressed people at wal-mart and submitting their photos to people of wal mart dot com.  LOL.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"