Health & Exercise
Options

Which BOB stroller?

I don't want to buy multiple strollers if I can help it, but I'd like one I can use for everyday PLUS my daily jog (3-5 miles). Recs?? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Which BOB stroller?

• Options

Revolution!

I used it to train for a half marathon and as our everyday stroller until DS was about a year old.  It has a lockable front wheel so you can lock it for running and unlock it for everyday use.  (Although I just keep it unlocked while running because otherwise I find it too difficult to turn.)

You'll need to buy a carseat adapter kit.  The cup holders are nice too (can't remember what the kit is actually called, but it's a piece that fits in the handle that has two cup holders and a zippered pouch.  So nice to put my drinks in there and have a place for my cell phone and car keys!)

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! Did you get the revolution with the regular wheels or the 12" (smaller) wheels?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm registering for the BOB revolution with the regular wheels.  I played with one in Buy Buy Baby and it was super easy to fold and pretty light-weight, maneuvers great and has that locking wheel for running.  Gets great reviews wherever I read...

I also am getting a snap-n-go to start for quick jaunts or when travel is tight.

• Options
    imageBecky262:

Revolution!

I used it to train for a half marathon and as our everyday stroller until DS was about a year old.  It has a lockable front wheel so you can lock it for running and unlock it for everyday use.  (Although I just keep it unlocked while running because otherwise I find it too difficult to turn.)

You'll need to buy a carseat adapter kit.  The cup holders are nice too (can't remember what the kit is actually called, but it's a piece that fits in the handle that has two cup holders and a zippered pouch.  So nice to put my drinks in there and have a place for my cell phone and car keys!)

Ditto this exactly. I started running (with the carseat adapter) with DS at 2mo. Ran a half at 6mo. It was our main stroller and still is. We had a snap n go and now have an umbrella for quick jaunts, though.

• Options
    I have the Duelie Sport and love it!  I thought about the Revolution, but it was a little too pricey for the double.  I super heart my BOB though. Worth every penny.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagestacyslo:
    Thanks! Did you get the revolution with the regular wheels or the 12" (smaller) wheels?

I'm pretty sure we have the regular 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"