Philadelphia Babies

TURKEY LUNCHMEAT YOU CAN EAT! Coatesville/Downingtown/West Chester Ladies

I live in East Fallowfield and the deli up the street from my house makes their own Homemade turkey breast and sells it as lunch meat.  I LOVE turkey sandwhiches and its been awful not being able to have one, until I stumbled upon this place- Trip Fresh- look it up!  They even have homemade ham! :)
image TTA/TTCAL buddies with the great Fab Five (soon to be FFF): Fallon621, Theresa85, lavril, & lauren.cus! purple flower: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: TURKEY LUNCHMEAT YOU CAN EAT! Coatesville/Downingtown/West Chester Ladies

• That's awesome, but why couldn't you eat other turkey?  I always did.....just curious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageadri77:
    That's awesome, but why couldn't you eat other turkey?  I always did.....just curious!

I always did too.  My baby turned out just fine.

• Loading the player...
  • I ate regular turkey also
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I ate regular lunch meat too and I think if I were that concerned about lunch meat being contaminated by listeria I'd probably worry more about a smaller shop making it homemade than Butterball or Dietz and Watson. Why can you eat it there and not at a regular deli?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Huh, I was just going by what the books/internet said about not eating processed lunchmeat....
    image TTA/TTCAL buddies with the great Fab Five (soon to be FFF): Fallon621, Theresa85, lavril, & lauren.cus! purple flower: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"