Hey ND & SMC girls — The Bump
Indiana Babies

Hey ND & SMC girls

Not to bring up such a dark topic after last night's win, but did you see this story about the SMC freshman who died in September?

Maybe I'm not being cynical enough, but I just can't imagine an institution like ND (or SMC for that matter) intentionally covering up a serious crime. It seems to me, based on the limited information available in the story, that the facts simply aren't known certainly enough to release more information.

If there is wrong-doing on the part of ND, what in the world is going on there? Between Declan Sullivan and this, I'm a little uneasy.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hey ND & SMC girls

• My little sister goes to SMC and she was really shaken up by both of these events this year.  I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions in both of the cases and hopefully the university will be able to give answers and really think about any gaps in the system that allow for things like this to happen. 

I remember going to a required session freshman year on sexual assault where ND wanted to make sure everyone knew their rights and how to handle situations like that... it makes me really sad if there is some cover up going on.  

What a rough year for all the ND/SMC kids and the whole ND family.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards