High-Risk Pregnancy

New just saying hey

So I just found out that there is a high risk board and am totally excited to be able to communicate w/ moms who have experienced similar situations.  I am currently 21 weeks prego.  With my first pregnancy 7 years ago I got severe eclampsia at 25 1/2 weeks.  I am very scared about going through this again and loosing another one but am just trying to stay positive.  I am being very closely monitored and so far so good.  Anyway a little about me just wanted to say hi!  :)
Mom to my angel Mia born 04/18/2003 @ 25 4/7 weeks due to severe eclampsia and HELLP. Now enjoying getting to be a mom my miracle little boy Tripp who was born 03/21/11 and was full term! Baby #3 due 10/13/13!

Re: New just saying hey

• I'm glad to hear that you're doing good (:

They had to test me not even a week ago for preeclampsia, being on high risk is tough. But having people there for you really helps (:

• I don't know if "welcome" is the right thing to say in this situation, but this is a great board and there are a lot of very supportive, knowledgeable girls on here.  I hope everything continues to go smoothly with your pregnancy and you end up with a healthy, full term baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Check out my blog ThreeHundredPages.com Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"