Indiana Babies
Options

s/o Crazy8 and Gymbo

Anyone else find their shirts & tops to fit boxier than other brands? Just trying to figure out if it's just my kid's physique or if others feel the same way.

I'm fairly certain Ella inherited my long torso. She's in for a long journey in finding clothes that fit properly!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: s/o Crazy8 and Gymbo

• Options
    they totally do.  I find Crazy8 and J&J run slimmer (J&J has the best fit IMO), but Gymbo runs soooooo wide.  Crazy 8 is still on the wide side, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yep, that's what we've experienced too. We don't have many J&J tops but they're definitely much slimmer than Gymbo.

So I'm not just losing my mind! Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The one thing that I have from J&J is so wide that Maya was never able to wear it.  Luckily it was a little dress that my grandmas bought at a garage sale for like $2 (she had no idea that it was probably $65 full price!)
  • Options
    Yep.  Isabella seems to have inherited my body shape- thin frame, long torso and arms, and short legs.  Poor girl. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can I add that I think their neck openings are HUGE? I get the shirt on and the neck hangs down to her chest.  Indifferent
  • Options

imagemandyallcorn:
    Can I add that I think their neck openings are HUGE? I get the shirt on and the neck hangs down to her chest.  Indifferent

My child has a big ol' noggin, so this isn't really an issue for us. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gymbo is massive on Andrew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"