Indiana Babies
Options

::bride7-14-07:: re: Toy Story

Too many Sarahs on the board to page you by name :)

You commented on FB that you lost it when the toys were holding hands heading into that scary fire. Um yeah, here too. Sobbing. I kept thinking, "are you serious? are they really going to end it this way?!"

I knew there had to be some sort of happy ending but I couldn't figure out how they were going to get out of that situation.

Such a tear-jerker! Loved that movie.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ::bride7-14-07:: re: Toy Story

• Options
    I thought it was by far better than the 1st two.  I loved it!!!  Luke just watched the 1st one last night, and really liked it.  We have been doing a movie night with popcorn/milk about once a month.
  • Options

imageindyamy07:
    I thought it was by far better than the 1st two.  I loved it!!!  Luke just watched the 1st one last night, and really liked it.  We have been doing a movie night with popcorn/milk about once a month.

Cute idea! Filing that one away for when Ella is a little older.

I agree, too - I loved the first one but the second one was slightly disappointing. LOVED this one. I LOLd at a few parts, which is rare for me in a movie.

Oh, like when Barbie dressed in Ken's space suit and went to get the manual for Buzz...the bookworm saw the high heels and made a hilarious face/eye roll. LOL!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yea, I was sobbing too. DH just looked at me and laughed. He knew it was coming because he has heard so many others cried during that movie. I enjoyed it too! Jalen caught some pieces before bed in the beginning and he was laughing at all the toys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"