Hawaii Babies

Gifts for 1 y/o ?

Hey there, 

I know this was posted fairly recently, forgive me for posting the same sort of Q ;)

My nephew is turning 1 in January and I'm off to a first birthday party in a couple of weeks.  Christmas is also coming up...

I'm curious what kind of gifts (toys/learning toys) you would suggest for a 1 y/o as I know many of you have babies that have just turned one (time flies!!) :)  Also, does anyone use those munchkin snack catchers?  Was going to pick up a couple of those for a stocking stuffer.

TIA and happy weekend!  

I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gifts for 1 y/o ?

• imageMrsIH:

Also, does anyone use those munchkin snack catchers?  Was going to pick up a couple of those for a stocking stuffer.

I have never bought anything for a 1y/o before, so I can't help there, but I've had my eyes on those snack catchers for LO later =P They have good reviews on Amazon, are reasonably priced and looks like a great idea =)

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • We use a small tupperware for the snacks so I can't help with that. Bella LOVES touch and feel board books. She loves her little people set that my aunt got here. Any ride on toys or toys she can climb in or over (empty boxes that are big enough to crawl through) are a big hit. 
  • Loading the player...
  • hi hi hi

i agree with touch and feel books. also puzzles are good too. both are pretty cheap. =)

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • 100 First Words Large Board Book

Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles

Shopping cart & play food

Baby doll, bottle, push stroller

A ride-on thing, or rocker

Piano, or other musical toy

Mega Blocks, shape sorter

Pull toy like Melissa & Doug frog

Balls... Lightweight air-filled rubber balls or an actual soccer ball! 

Play Town people and activity sets

Fisher Price Tea set for girls 

Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"