TTC After a Loss

has anyone did surrogacy

i was wondering if anyone had resulted to surrogacy after having unsuccessful pregnancies, and if so what was your experience and is it expensive

Re: has anyone did surrogacy

• I suggest you put a warning in your post title about your pregnancy ticker. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • imageKaren1998:
    I suggest you put a warning in your post title about your pregnancy ticker. 

Yes

Are you currently pregnant or is that an old ticker?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageitsmegin:

imageKaren1998:
    I suggest you put a warning in your post title about your pregnancy ticker. 

Yes

Are you currently pregnant or is that an old ticker?

I am guessing it's an old ticker because she gave birth at the end of Oct, if I am remembering correctly...at 22 weeks I think. 

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A friend of my mother's daughter and husband have done surrogacy twice.   She only has one lung which made it impossible for her to carry a child to full term. 

I really have no idea how much it cost since they are very well off (her DH is a cardio surgeon) but I do know both women who were their surrogates were friends of the family.  And those women offered it up first without being asked.

BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"