Attachment Parenting
Options

Natibaby?

I found a 4.6m Natibaby that I can afford!  The description says it's comparable to a Didy...

Reviews?

Re: Natibaby?

• Options
    Ooh and I came across a 5.0m Vatanai Maruyama with a starting bid of $72!
  • Options
    Both would be great starter wraps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't used a Vat yet, but I love my Nati stripes. It is so soft! It's a really wide wrap though, so some people love that, others hate it. There are a few on FSOT right now at really good prices.
  • Options

I love my nati butterflies! its sooo supportive, wraps like a dream and soft! its definitely permastash around here! i also tried a silk one on and it was to die for! i highly recommend natibaby!

the silk one

Mommy to my princess 1/19/2010, Wifey to my HS sweetie and US Marine, the baby countdown
  • Options
    @christine aramis: OMG those pics make me want one even more. You & your LO are gorgeous & so are the wraps!
  • Options
    Natibaby is my favorite company.  I have/had butterflies, Japan (w/wool and w/linen), Greece (w/wool and a cotton one), stripes, Dandelions, and sweetplace w/cashmere.  lol, yes I'm Natibaby obsessed Stick out tongueThey have all been incredibly soft and wide.  All have been very supportive.  My favorites are th?e Greece w/wool, Japan w/wool and butterflies.  Which one are you looking at
  • Options
    Natibaby is my favorite company.  I have/had butterflies, Japan (w/wool and w/linen), Greece (w/wool and a cotton one), stripes, Dandelions, and sweetplace w/cashmere.  lol, yes I'm Natibaby obsessed Stick out tongueThey have all been incredibly soft and wide.  All have been very supportive.  My favorites are th?e Greece w/wool, Japan w/wool and butterflies.  Which one are you looking at
  • Options

oops sorry about the triple post

• Options

Sorry you missed it. Greece is pretty.

Here is a purple stripes for $85

A beautiful stripped Japan for $90

A grey size 7 Japan w/Linen for $85

Here is a Natibaby Red Diamond weave sz 6 for $60 OBO!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"