Indiana Babies
Options

Stupid pregnancy symptoms ?

I feel like a newb back in 1st trimester or something, but did any of you have pregnancy symptoms BEFORE your BFP?  I did with Claire, and now I could swear I'm pregnant.  And if I'm not, then I really need to go to the doctor.  :-/

I've been having cramping ever since my last post about ovulation pain...which was Monday.  I think I O'd on Sunday or Monday, and we DTD both days.  I had really bad cramping this morning around 5, and I was afraid I'd have to skip work because of it.  So now I'm getting all kinds of fantom symptoms--fatigue, crazy hunger, crankiness...

I'm crazy, right?  Someone tell me it's way too early to tell and I just need to stop thinking about it until I miss my period.  But like I said, if I'm not pregnant, then I should probably see my doctor about these cramps.   

Re: Stupid pregnancy symptoms ?

• Options

Symptoms with Andrew - sore boobs

Symptoms with baby2 - cramping for about a week (I think, or longer) and I swear AF was going to show up at any second, yet never did.  Ryan also said I went to bed early twice that week, although I didn't realize or think anything of that. 

• Options

We conceived Isabella during our second cycle of TTC.  I swear, I just knew, like I could feel it in my bones.  No real symptoms,  but I did get this odd, sharp, quick pain in my leg during the night.  It woke me up from a dead sleep and happened two nights in a row.  It had never happened to me before and I don't know why, but I immediately thought I was pregnant the first time, the next night I was 100% convinced.

My only other clue was that I didn't have any cramps in the days leading up to what should have been CD1.  I tested the day AF was supposed to arrive and got my BFP.  I even only took the one test, because I just knew it was right.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They could also just be AF symptoms.  I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks with either pregnancy, other than a BFP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

There are lots of times I could swear I was pregnant and it's just AF symptoms (and it would have had to have been immaculate conception lol). 

With Rowan I knew I was pregnant because I had to pee like a race horse before I took my BFP. Everyone said that symptom wouldn't happen until later on but low and behold, I was! 

• Options

Symptoms w/BC-Sore boobs, dizziness, my face broke out, oh and I had cramping too.

I got a BFN and then a BFP a week later. 

• Options

I'll add that I've never had AF symptoms (aside from cramps 30 min before AF showed) or o-pain, so to me, those symptoms were really weird. 

• Options
    imagekelclay724:

There are lots of times I could swear I was pregnant and it's just AF symptoms (and it would have had to have been immaculate conception lol). 

With Rowan I knew I was pregnant because I had to pee like a race horse before I took my BFP. Everyone said that symptom wouldn't happen until later on but low and behold, I was! 

I don't think it's AF symptoms because that shouldn't happen until the 29th or so.  It's just too early.  And I'm fairly regular, so I wouldn't get crampy until 3-4 days beforehand.  

And I'm also using the bathroom a lot too....but I haven't increased my fluids at all.  I dunno.  These all seem to be the symptoms I had with Claire (I'm just cramping a lot more), so if my face breaks out soon I'll have to pee on a stick.  ;-) 

• Options
    imageMommaMcG:
    imagekelclay724:

I don't think it's AF symptoms because that shouldn't happen until the 29th or so.  It's just too early.  And I'm fairly regular, so I wouldn't get crampy until 3-4 days beforehand.  

And I'm also using the bathroom a lot too....but I haven't increased my fluids at all.  I dunno.  These all seem to be the symptoms I had with Claire (I'm just cramping a lot more), so if my face breaks out soon I'll have to pee on a stick.  ;-) 

I was just going to say, it's proably too early for AF symptoms...well hopefully...hopefully not in your head...and hopefully a BFP soon...

:)

• Options

I had symptoms pre-BFP both times. 

With Maya my sense of smell went through the roof before I even got my BFP.  From across the room I could smell the yogurt that Shawn was eating and I had to run to the bathroom to throw up.  I didn't get my BFP for a few more days.  So lovely morning sickness started at like 3.5 weeks pg and kept up until 2nd tri.

With Lewie I told Shawn that I was pregnant while we were lying on the couch watching TV and he thought I was nuts but I felt exactly the same way (I mean, it hadn't been that long so I remembered exactly what that kind of nausea felt like!) and got my BFP that night.  Turns out that I was only like 4w at that point once we got dated at my 7w u/s.

Sorry you are feeling crappy!

• Options
    imagelemen99:
    imageMommaMcG:
    imagekelclay724:

I was just going to say, it's proably too early for AF symptoms...well hopefully...hopefully not in your head...and hopefully a BFP soon...

:)

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if the earlier cramps were in my head, but it definitely woke me up this morning from the pain.  I was in the fetal position trying to make them go away.   

• Options
    I had no symptoms at all with Evie.  This time I was bloated and felt really dizzy and run down and sick to my stomach and I tested  and got my BFP.
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"