Parenting after 35

Family christmas pictures ideas?

Lokking for some awsome ideas for both family pictures and baby pitures for our christmas cards.
Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Family christmas pictures ideas?

• This probably isn't the most original idea but when I was a baby my parents had a pic of me with a big red Christmas ribbon tied around my middle with a bow, lying under the Christmas tree like a present.  I am hoping to do something like that with Noah this year.
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww that sounds cute!

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DH's fantastic idea last year was to dress DD like Baby New Year.  We put her in a diaper, bought a cheapie hat at a party store, and I made a sash out of crepe paper and some new year's decorations (also from the party store).  We got TONS of complements on the cards.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • imagepahokie:
    DH's fantastic idea last year was to dress DD like Baby New Year.  We put her in a diaper, bought a cheapie hat at a party store, and I made a sash out of crepe paper and some new year's decorations (also from the party store).  We got TONS of complements on the cards.

Great idea! I might have to steal this too.

We are going to buy her a santa hat. I already bought her a knit christmas dress. Hopefully we'll get a few pics that we like. If not, we have a couple of her on the back that are good.

Sorry I don't have anything more creative.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got DD a cute hot pink knitted hat (with the long braided pigtail looking tassels) to wear with her diaper, and some hot pink and lime green xmas (garland) beads to wear.  Then I got some black poster board and cut out the letters J-O-Y.  I'm going to take pictures of her (in the house of course) holding each letter and then do a photo card that has 3 pictures on it (1 for each letter).  I figured even if she held the letter upside down, it might make for a cute picture.  I'm just gonna let her do whatever she wants with each one (hold it over her head, etc.) and then pick 3 that I like.  I plan on putting her on a white sheet, and also got a hot pink miniature tree skirt to let her sit on if that will work (and some pink and green presents to sit around her maybe).  If I don't like that, I'll just dress her in something Christmas-y and give her the letters.
  • imageEm&Bee:
    I got DD a cute hot pink knitted hat (with the long braided pigtail looking tassels) to wear with her diaper, and some hot pink and lime green xmas (garland) beads to wear.  Then I got some black poster board and cut out the letters J-O-Y.  I'm going to take pictures of her (in the house of course) holding each letter and then do a photo card that has 3 pictures on it (1 for each letter).  I figured even if she held the letter upside down, it might make for a cute picture.  I'm just gonna let her do whatever she wants with each one (hold it over her head, etc.) and then pick 3 that I like.  I plan on putting her on a white sheet, and also got a hot pink miniature tree skirt to let her sit on if that will work (and some pink and green presents to sit around her maybe).  If I don't like that, I'll just dress her in something Christmas-y and give her the letters.

::runs in::

CoughCoughI'msoooostealingthisCoughCough

::runs out::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"