Baby Showers

Funny Couple Shower Games?

My sister is graciously hosting a couples shower for us, and she would really like us to play a few games... Anyone know of any appropriate for an adult couples "cocktail party" shower that doesn't involve a paper, pencil or thinking?! We're trying to come up with fun no-brainers that will have everyone laughing and that no one will completely dread taking part in (if there is such a thing...I hate shower games!)

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Funny Couple Shower Games?

• I played this at mine using paper/pen but I think it will work without. Give the unusual names of celebrity babies and have them guess the parents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I thought of another game we played the guests enjoyed. I had a mardi gras theme party & the guests tried to earn beads. You can add your own variation. We asked the participants to find items they brought with them; condom, pic os S.O.,red bra,etc...
  • Loading the player...
  • I made a fun Jeopardy game for a co-ed shower I threw last summer. It seemed to go over pretty well. I had like 5 categories: Mom (facts about mom), Dad (facts about dad), Celebrity Babies, Pregnancy Facts, Random. Some of the questions were true false, some they had to be specific. I just used the general Jeopardy idea of it - harder questions worth more points, etc. It was fun and there was no need for pens, paper, or even sitting down - very informal.
  • Don't say Baby! You give everyone a sticker (or safety pin) when they come in and tell them they can't say Baby (or you can pick another word, like Boy, Girl, etc.). If you are the first to catch someone else saying Baby, you get their sticker/s. The person with the most stickers at the end of the shower wins. If you lose your sticker/s you can say Baby as much as you like, so if people don't want to play they can just say Baby and stop playing early on. I've seen some women get pretty competitive with this so I imagine guys would get into it, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"