smaller midwife offices in RI? — The Bump
Rhode Island Babies

smaller midwife offices in RI?

For our last baby we went to Obgyn Associates in Providence and while I loved them during my pregnancy I an awful expereince with an on call midwife during my labor and birth. I didnt know if anyone had an idea as to a smaller office around teh area. I want to know that at least one of the midwives in the office will be around to deliver when its time. Thanks!

Re: smaller midwife offices in RI?

• Hi! I had a pretty similar experience with OBGyn. For my second I delivered at Memorial with Mary Mumford Hailey and had an amazing experience. I would recommend her to anyone. Her number is 437-1008

Also, I found a doula to be incredably supportive. Check out Doulas of RI, www.doulasri.org.

Kristen

• Aaaah now I'm scared ... just switched to obgyn assoc!!!! What exactly happened?
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out The Center For OBGYN.  They're located in Providence on Promenade Street.  They have several midwives in their practice (I see one of them). 

https://www.center-obgyn.com/index.asp?gclid=CN3atq-OwqUCFYHc4Aodk0PWYg

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagealexiscaroline:
    Aaaah now I'm scared ... just switched to obgyn assoc!!!! What exactly happened?
  • imagealexiscaroline:
    Aaaah now I'm scared ... just switched to obgyn assoc!!!! What exactly happened?
  • imagealexiscaroline:
  • Although I'm not the woman who posted about obgyn associates i just left there in favor of mary mumford hailey because i saw a different person every time i went and they were a little to test happy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards