May 2011 Moms

Re: a little suprised over this divorce

• So am I. They stayed out of the media for the most part and I thought that was why all the rumors were being started since they don't talk about their relationship much on the media. Sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So am I and living in San Antonio, I think everyone here is.

Who knows whats really going on but it truly is sad. I had just seen them on the Ellen show and all seemed well.

• Loading the player...
  • After Reese's divorce (which really surprised me) nothing surprises me anymore. I feel bad for these people, it seems that because their lives are under a microscope it just make it so much harder to live a normal life let alone have a normal relationship.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • In a way, this divorce does not surprise me. My cousin once waited on them at a restaurant in Sacramento (he was in town playing the Kings) while they were still dating and she was surprised at how much they fought and yelled during their dinner in such a public place.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Wait- who's getting divored???

People is blocked at work!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • booo!!!  i really liked them!  and who in the world would be unfaithful on HER???
  • imagebride2be.austin:
    booo!!!  i really liked them!  and who in the world would be unfaithful on HER???

This exactly.  She is WAY out of his league, and he should be thanking his lucky stars he has/had such an amazing wife.  Sad.  

• what a flipping moron.

1) Eva is gorgeous

2) The pre-nup

3) The updated pre-nup

Do these sports guys think they're invincible and won't get caught?  I don't get it.

• I just said the same thing and my DH goes, who is that??  Whatever! 
  • I'm shocked by this!  But - I don't really know why.  With this divorce rate in Hollywood at what seems like 90%, I really shouldn't be suprised by any of this sort of news anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"