Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Humphrey's Teething Tablets

Are these safe to use on infants?  They are homeopathic so I'm pretty sure they're not regulated by the FDA at all.  Does anyone use these?

Re: Humphrey's Teething Tablets

• Options
    Yes they are safe for infants.  Hylands was recently recalled by the Humphreys are ok.  They were a lifesaver for my son when he was teething and we just starting giving it to dd now too.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options

imageJillAly:
    Yes they are safe for infants.  Hylands was recently recalled by the Humphreys are ok.  They were a lifesaver for my son when he was teething and we just starting giving it to dd now too.

Why were the Hylands ones recalled? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamiserip:

imageJillAly:

Why were the Hylands ones recalled? 

Inconsistent amount of belladonna. 
    Although didn't Hylands just buy out Humphreys? Well either way, Humphreys have not been recalled, and I'm sure they were looked into after Hylands got recalled, so they should be fine.

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"