New Jersey Babies

Willowbrook mall - Gap maternity

Heya.  I'm from northern Jersey, expecting our first!

I just came across the Gap maternity at Willowbrook mall and wanted to pass the info along.  I have been having a really hard time finding maternity clothes in stores around me and my belly has officially "popped".  I can't afford to have a lot of things from A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity isn't really my style.  They have a decent maternity section in the back of the Gap Body at Willowbrook. Occasionally they have some good coupons which make the prices pretty good. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Willowbrook mall - Gap maternity

• 90% of my maternity wardrobe is from there...I love it! What I will mention is that they put their stuff on sale ALL THE TIME! I feel like it's even faster than their regular section. I once purchased a few hundred dollars in clothes and a month later it was 1/2 price - I had to fight w/the manager to give me a price adjustment even though it was outside their price adjustment policy (which I think is 7 days or so). What I learned - try to shop their sale racks, leave the tags on until I wear it b/c if it goes on sale ahed of time and it's outside their price adjustment then I will return and repurchase. Happy shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"