Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

STTN + oz per day

My little guy (FF) has recently started to sleep from about 8-6:30/7:00.  He used to get up around 5 and have a 4 oz bottle, followed by another 4-5 oz at 8:00 when he was up for the day.  Now that he doesn't get up at 5, he is doing about 7 oz at his new wake up.  He has gone from 32 oz a day to about 29 oz.  How many oz does your STTN LO have?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STTN + oz per day

• Options

Dominic drinks around 30oz. give or take a few - he sleeps about 10 - 12 hours a night.  

Natalie (at that age) drank around 20 oz and she slept about 12 hours a night at that age, as well.   

It was never the exact same amount every day.

• Options
    34-35 ozs.  His STTN had more to do with being able to push his 2am feeding back to 10pm.  The overall ozs really haven't changed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She gets around 30oz now and sleeps 11-12+hours. When she was getting around 20oz she was still STTN.
  • Options

imagelisajay09:
    I just don't like to see a decline in ounces.

Same way here. . .It is not every night that he is STTN, but more often then now in the past 10 days.  I tried to up the formula during his day feeds, but he is gets really angry, so we are back to his normal day time amounts.  I just want this trend to continue, but I guess it is true that it's not the amount of food they eat, but when they are developmentally ready to do so! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"