Pregnant after 35

recommend PG books

Does anyone have recommendations for good books for PG after 35?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: recommend PG books

• I have Your Pregnancy over 35 (same author as Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade B Curtis, MD, MPH & Judith Schuler, MS). I recommend both - while Preg over 35 is helpful, it doesn't go into the detail that the Week by Week does. I also bought What to Expect When You're Expecting and I like that too (it has more detail).

• I still love my Mayo Clinic book. It has the week by week and month by month about both the baby and your body. It also has a good bit of notation about pregs over 35 and stuff about testing and complications. It's not alarmist at all but is still very inclusive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Your Pregnancy After 35 by the same by the same people who wrote Your Pregnancy Week by Week. Curtis and Schuler. 
  • I really liked 'Our Bodies, Ourselves:  Pregnancy and Birth'.  I felt like it was very comprehensive and discusses many topics other books did not.  It wasn't specific to +35, but skipped over a lot of the fluff that is in other books.

https://www.amazon.com/Our-Bodies-Ourselves-Pregnancy-Birth/dp/0743274865 

• I love The Pregnancy Bible, though it is not geared specifically towards 35+.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It's my first pregnancy but I stumbled upon a book called "The real deal guide to pregnancy" that I just love!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"