Philadelphia Babies

flu shot?

I have been struggling with whether or not to get a flu shot.  I have read and heard conflicting sides and am so confused as to what to do. What is your opinion?

Re: flu shot?

• I got the flu shot last year and then I got the flu. You should of course consult your doctor, but I'm not getting it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My OB insisted I get one at my last appointment....I think she said the one they gave was all natural.  If I hadn't gotten one through my OB, I don't think I would've gotten one at all, but now I'm glad I did.  Ask your doc about it next time you go,
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely get it
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Are you pg? Ask your OB.

I was conflicted about it last yr when I was pregnant, especially because it was the first vaccine for the H1N1. I ended up getting it, and did again this year.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for your responses.  I am 19 weeks pregnant and was conflicted mostly due to the H1N1 being in it this year.  I ended up getting only because I work with kids all day and the doc said it would be worse for the baby if I did get the flu vs. the flu shot itself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"