Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

FREAKING OUT-BFP Yup that's right!

Oh holy shiznit I got a BFP tonight.  We are SO NOT TRYING.  I had a hard first pregnancy and have been terrified of even thinking of getting pregnant.  I exclusively breast feed AND we use condoms (and thus I've had tons of yeast infections, yay me!).

I have no idea how far along I am and I am totally freaking out.

Why did I test, you ask? because I had major cramping for the past week and no period (I haven't been having a period) but these cramps were so bad they were almost like contractions!  I don;t know why but I tested and sure enough, two lines.  DH is out of town for work and he keeps saying everything is fine but I am not fine.  We are in the process of moving for his job, and I haven't worked since I was 32 weeks pregnant due to premature labor.  I was excited about getting moved and getting a new job but now- we can't afford daycare for two.

SOmeone please calm me down.  My brother and I are 15 months apart and yet all I want to do is cry!

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!

Re: FREAKING OUT-BFP Yup that's right!

• Options

Just pray it's not twins.  Many time you can ovulate two eggs that first time after having a baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I may seriously end up in the loony bin if it is twins!
    BTW THe pic of your daughter- I showed it to my hubs and told him she looks like an angel on earth last week.

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There was a girl on the July board who got a BFP, went to the doc and the blood test was negative. The doc said it was something to do with pp hormones?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my! Congrats mama! Yes your life will be chaos but they will be such best buds!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKittahMama:

I may seriously end up in the loony bin if it is twins!
    BTW THe pic of your daughter- I showed it to my hubs and told him she looks like an angel on earth last week.

thank you!!!  I was half way kidding with you about the twins.  : )

Look, if you are pregnant by the time the next LO is born you'll have #1 in a good routine.  It's not as bad as you may be picturing in your mind.  Throw two more in the mix you may indeed be thrown into the looney bin!  lol-

Congrats and GL to you and keep us posted. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    congrats!!! ;-) it'll be crazy, but just think you'll have another gorgeous baby to love....(i totally have baby fever---and we are NOT trying lol)
  • Options
    Congratulations! The girls on 2u2 are amazingly helpful! Oh and welcome to the club! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm with you.  We used condoms too and had a whoopsy.  Now I'm pregnant and freaking out too.  I guess I look at it that when you are thrown into a situation you make it work.. you have to and even though it will be tough in the beginning you will make it work and it will all work out in the end .. (Now I just need to take my own advice lol)

It will be tough but you're tough... and you will make it work!

• Options
    Congrats!! I have 3 children, and all 3 pregnancies were so different. I hope the same is for you!!! I hope this one is easier for you!! Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    image*Laney*:

I'm with you.  We used condoms too and had a whoopsy.  Now I'm pregnant and freaking out too.  I guess I look at it that when you are thrown into a situation you make it work.. you have to and even though it will be tough in the beginning you will make it work and it will all work out in the end .. (Now I just need to take my own advice lol)

It will be tough but you're tough... and you will make it work!

My husband is sleeping on the couch from now on.  THIS IS SCARY!

• Options

YAY congrats! That is SO exciting! I had to take a test too and it was negative but I'll take another one in a few weeks because it was probably too early.

Hey, don't question blessings, just go with it! :0)

• Options
    Just breath.  It may not be easy but everything will work out in the end.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Everything will work itself out, it always does! Good luck mama!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • Options
    It might not seem like it now but it will all work out.  Always does.  Congrats!!!
  • Options
    imageLeviMakesThree:

Hey, don't question blessings, just go with it! :0)

Congratulations!  There will be a ton of different emotions that you will run thru but in the end you will have two beautiful children! DH and I decided to take a chance since we had TTTC with #1 and sure enough we will have 2u1 in May.  There are quite a few of us in the same boat. We will all be fine :0)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"