May 2011 Moms

"Gender reveal party"?

We are planning to do this because we find out at my high risk ultrasound on Dec 7th. Last time, my mom and MIL were there when we found out. Since no one can attend this one  (I'm thankful for this rule now), we'll do a gender reveal party that night at our house.

I'm praying for a healthy baby, but of course if something is wrong, we'll still have the party but more for support. I hope everything works out well! I can't wait to see how the party turns out. I'll take a video and share it here after the party :-)

If you've never seen this, go here: https://allyrey.blogspot.com/2010/04/photog-couple-finds-out-gender-of-their.html

"Right beside you is where I belong... from this moment on." imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "Gender reveal party"?

• I haven't ever heard of anyone doing this, but I think it's a really cute idea. Looking forward to seeing the video!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good idea! Sounds like fun.

T&P for a healthy baby!

• Loading the player...
  • imagePythia1022:

Good idea! Sounds like fun.

T&P for a healthy baby!

Thank you!

"Right beside you is where I belong... from this moment on." imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAllyInMaine:
    imagePythia1022:

T&P for a healthy baby!

Thank you!

Also, where in Maine are you at? I'll be relocating to South Portland from FL sometime in February.

• DH and I plan on having our own reveal party!

We are going to have sono tech right down the sex, then DH has to run to take an exam. While he is gone I am going to have take the envelope to the florist and have pink/blue flowers sent to my mom and MIL.

Then we are going to take the resealed envelope to dinner and have the waitress get us a pink or blue drink. We are going to ask her to bring it to the tabel still in the shaker and pour it in front of us. I can't wait!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is so fun!  Will you do a video as well?  If so, you should share it here!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageelisbu:

DH and I plan on having our own reveal party!

We are going to have sono tech right down the sex, then DH has to run to take an exam. While he is gone I am going to have take the envelope to the florist and have pink/blue flowers sent to my mom and MIL.

Then we are going to take the resealed envelope to dinner and have the waitress get us a pink or blue drink. We are going to ask her to bring it to the tabel still in the shaker and pour it in front of us. I can't wait!!!!!

I love these ideas!!! You'll have to let us know how it goes! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageelisbu:

DH and I plan on having our own reveal party!

aww such a cute idea!

• imagePythia1022:
    imageAllyInMaine:
    imagePythia1022:

T&P for a healthy baby!

Thank you!

Also, where in Maine are you at? I'll be relocating to South Portland from FL sometime in February.

Like 10 mins from there! oh we should keep in touch! Are you delivering at Maine Med?

• DH and I aren't doing a reveal party, we'll find out at the dr's office, but for the kids and our families, I am going to make cupcakes (either blue or pink) to take to Christmas dessert.
  • How fun. We aren't doing one mostly because DH is not here. I'm debating on if I'll find out and just tell him when I talk to him, or ask the tech to write it down and me not open it until I talk to him. 

The latter sounds fun in theory, but it could be days until I talk to him and I have little self control. lol 

• DH and I are doing the exact same thing!! We want to share the moment with all of our friends and family... and yes there will be plenty of pictures and videos! I can't wait... 4 weeks to go!!
  • We are having an actual little party at the 4d U/S place. They have a bunch of couches and a big screen tv so everyone can watch the U/S! Then we aer all going out to dinner afterwards :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"