Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

How are you going to tell DH about next baby?

I'm already thinking about baby number two and am looking for some cute ideas to tell DH.  I've heard about the tshirt saying Big Brother but I want some other options.  What are you going to do?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How are you going to tell DH about next baby?

• Options
    If DD had been planned/I hadn't been in shock, I was planning on buying a It's a BoylI/Girl cigar
  • Options
    I called him at work and yelled "holy sh!!t, I'm pregnant!"  With DS in the next room so he couldn't hear me swear, of course.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image+Dahlia+:
    I called him at work and yelled "holy sh!!t, I'm pregnant!"  With DS in the next room so he couldn't hear me swear, of course.
    lol My plan is do something more planned but most likely this will be how it is going to go down!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    super idea - i'm stealing it when the time comes!  btw - i hope nobody minds my early entry to this board. DS will be 3 months Monday (and I've kind of outgrown the 0-3 board) - yippee!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Haha, I handed him the pregnancy test while sobbing.  

The big brother shirt idea is cute though.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'll probably want to do the "big brother" shirt, but instead will probably wind up waking him waving the pee stick in his face like I did with the first one!
    image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like the idea of getting ready to take a photo together and before you snap it say "I'm pregnant!" so you get their reaction.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If it's anytime soon he'll probably find out when I call to tell him I've checked myself into a psychiatric hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagetwo-pink-shoes:
    If it's anytime soon he'll probably find out when I call to tell him I've checked myself into a psychiatric hospital.

Yes

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options

imagetwo-pink-shoes:

haha! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagetwo-pink-shoes:

LOL, classic.

• Options
    imageEMWindy:

Haha, I handed him the pregnancy test while sobbing.  

The big brother shirt idea is cute though.

This.  If it happened again, I'd tell him just before I strangled him with a noose made from the condoms he hates to use. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"