Options

Anyone go to Kobold & Smith OB/GYN?

or know anyone who does? 

What was your experience?

TIA :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone go to Kobold & Smith OB/GYN?

• Options

If you are talking about Dr. Kobold (Beaumont) you are in great hands.  I don't go to her personally but I did my maternity rotation at Troy Beaumont for nursing school and got to see Dr. Kobold deliver a few babies and she is wonderful.  You can tell she really cares about her patients and does everything she can to make their birth experiences what they want.  HTH!

• Options
    imagemrowkaa:

If you are talking about Dr. Kobold (Beaumont) you are in great hands.  I don't go to her personally but I did my maternity rotation at Troy Beaumont for nursing school and got to see Dr. Kobold deliver a few babies and she is wonderful.  You can tell she really cares about her patients and does everything she can to make their birth experiences what they want.  HTH!

Thanks so much for your insight. VERY helpful!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB/Gyn is Dr Becky Smith.  I've been seeing her for the last few years.  Very nice.  Great bedside manner.  
  • Options
    My friend delivered with Dr. Smith, and LOVED her!
  • Options
    I used to go there but saw the nurse practitioner, Beth, who I adore.  I highly, highly recommend this office!  It broke my heart to have to switch docs, but Kobold&Smith deliver out of Troy Beaumont which is quite a hike for me so I really had to.
  • Options
    I'm really late, but LOVE the doctors there.  I have been going there for a few years, and have had great experiences with the maternity care, as well as dealing with previous medical issues.  I prefer to see Beth, since we are close in age and she has a little one of her own, so I can bug her with questions, but Dr Kobald and Dr Smith are AMAZING!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm late responding, but Kobold is my ob/gyn. I just recently switched to her since my old ob/gyn (Kwaiser) moved to Royal Oak by the time I got pregnant (very, very sad about that!). I LOVED my old ob/gyn, and I've only been going to Kobold for a short time.

I really like Dr. Kobold, she is great about not making me feel rushed during appointments and I feel comfortable there. Plus Beth is great, and so are the nurses and staff. They don't make me feel crazy for all my questions and any time I have concerns they take me seriously and calm my fears.

• Options
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagemrowkaa:

• Options
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagemrowkaa:

• Options

imagelittlemermaid:
    My OB/Gyn is Dr Becky Smith.  I've been seeing her for the last few years.  Very nice.  Great bedside manner.  

I would have to agree with this!  

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"