Military Families
Options

Thank you

Ladies; I do not belong to this board but I wanted to come over and say Thank You for your sacrifices. Without you, your husband and your loved ones supporting you, none of the everyday things we do would be possible. You ladies are brave & amazing, and I'm in awe of you. Thank you to you & your families.

Re: Thank you

• Options

I was about to do the same thing.  Thank you for all you do for us!  I am truly humbled by the number of soldiers who fight for the freedom of strangers (albiet Americans) without hesitation. 

THANK YOU!

Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Thank you for saying so! I can't post a Vet Day message on Facebook because it won't let me log in, so I figured I'd come over here for a bit. I'm proud to be an Army wife every day, but today is a day that we can revel in it a bit. I try to thank every veteran I come across (I work in a flag store, so there are quite a few), but even I sometimes feel a little awkward doing it. But today's the day for thanking!

Have a great one, girls.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
    221_-6_Little Charlotte is.png" alt="baby" border="0" />
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here - Thank you SOOOO much!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"