Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Recommend a good book.

I just finished "The Help" and loved it.  TIA ladies.

Re: Recommend a good book.

• Options
    I love anything by Dean Koontz. I just finished reading The Husband and From the Corner of His Eye. Both were really good, but his writings are a little "out there."
  • Options
    The House at Riverton (we just read it for book club).  I loved The Help as well and I loved The House at Riverton even more.  It is sort of "historical fiction" in the aspect that it is based in a different time period (like The Help) and during the time of hired help in homes.  It is a bit longer, but I flew through it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At home, I am reading the Eragon series. At work I just finished reading, "The Thorn" and I am reading "Some Girls" all three are awesome books. I hate to put them down.
  • Options
    Any Kate Furnivall book - she had 4 out.  They center around families around the Russion Revolution ... in Russia and China.  Fantastic reads.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesarcole530:
    I love anything by Dean Koontz. I just finished reading The Husband and From the Corner of His Eye. Both were really good, but his writings are a little "out there."

I just finished the Darkest Evening of the Year. Good grief, I sobbed. I know some people put his writing down but I really like the magical quality of it, like the world has alot of wonder. I recommend that one but be prepared to cry. 

• Options
    Almost done wtih Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner.  Love it so far, a good "mom" book.  About 4 ladies who become friends through a maternity class
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nicholas Sparks is my favorite.... I'd read everything he's written...
  • Options
    Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  Best. Series. Ever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The Hunger Games. I read all three in a matter of days. I was so obsessed and could not put it down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"